Sunday Gourmetists Welcome!

I was recently asked to host a food booth for a friend's stake. I had a wonderful time sharing my mini pork tacos with everyone, and it has inspired me to begin this blog so randomly titled with my favorite phrase, "That's Yucky".

I hope this blog will be a site for all of us to discuss our favorite foods, and think of creative ways to re-invent them. For all my sisters who received the Sunday Gourmet recipe book I compiled, please ask any questions or if you need advice or a recipe for an event please do! I love thinking about food and problem solving for you.

Thanks for participating on Saturday, and for giving me the confidence to speak publicly about my love of good food, and I hope we discover good things together. Please sign up as a follower, or I'll add you to my blog friend list- and we can do digital lunch sometime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment