Julie and Julia = Summer and Ina

Ina, I loved your show today. It was the Back to Basics episode with the shrimp scampi that was baked with the panko topping. I loved the food, but even more the table was perfect. You referenced Julia Child in your episode on how she didn't cook Italian food because it is too easy, and that is why you like it. I like you for it. Soon after the show I saw a preview for the new movie Julie and Julia and I feel we are Summer and Ina. It sounds horrible right? Well if they ever make a movie on my blog (no chance) I would like to play you, at least when you are in your 30's.

Hopefully when my husband is done with school I'll go to Paris and eat from all the cafe's and bakeries and try all of thier food. Summer in Paris? Barefoot in Paris? I'll bring my husband too, he is the largets consumer of my cooking and my biggest fan too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment